George Bush Is Ignorant: The State of the United States and other Political Ramblings...

A law student and new mother takes a look at politics in the United States, George Bush's political manueuvering, and other issues of justice.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Detroit, Michigan, United States

Mother, Woman of Color, Activist, Progressive,

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Nearly 6,000 Iraqi's Dead in 2005, Most Civilians

This article was published today. I do not have time to comment at the moment, but I at least wanted to add it to my site. I will revise this post at a later time. Please read it and comment.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/iraq_deaths_dc;_ylt=Aqs75f0cJ1TKQLHZzr1kI7lhr7sF;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

More interesting, however, are the reportings of this website http://icasualties.org/oif/
which clearly make a case for 2005 being the worst year of violence and death in Iraq since the war began in 2003.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Begin Bush Ribbon Code -->
Terror Alert Level
Google
 
Web GEORGEBUSHISIGNORANT.BLOGSPOT.COM
Who links to me? Blog Flux Directory