George Bush Is Ignorant: The State of the United States and other Political Ramblings...

A law student and new mother takes a look at politics in the United States, George Bush's political manueuvering, and other issues of justice.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Detroit, Michigan, United States

Mother, Woman of Color, Activist, Progressive,

Friday, January 20, 2006

Domestic Spying Program a Waste

According to both myself and the FBI, the domestic spying program initiated by George Bush is a waste of agent's time and the department's money. Worse yet, it is another infringement on the civil liberties of this nation's citizens.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/17/politics/17spy.html?fta=y&pagewanted=all

1 Comments:

Blogger Shark-Fu said...

Thanks for visiting my site!

Let me know when the other blog is up...

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Begin Bush Ribbon Code -->
Terror Alert Level
Google
 
Web GEORGEBUSHISIGNORANT.BLOGSPOT.COM
Who links to me? Blog Flux Directory